
A friend told me that she likes to make Christmas tree pancakes for her family. I thought I would give it a try this morning. Not sure if you can actually see the Christmas tree or not.
I made a couple pancakes normally. Then I added a couple drops of green food coloring to the remaining pancake batter and made a few more pancakes. I took a tree cookie cutter and cut a tree out of a normal pancake and a green pancake. I then removed the trees and switched them to the opposite pancake. The green pancake doesn't end up looking as green after it has been cooked.
It brought a big smile to Andrew's face when I placed his pancake in front of him! "A Christmas tree!!"
1 comment:
These are very cute!! I just may have to make pancakes in the next couple of days so my kids can try them. If not, then I will do this next year!!
Post a Comment