He was excited to take cupcakes to school to celebrate with his kindergarten classmates. He decided that he wanted both white & chocolate cupcakes because some of his friends didn't like chocolate cupcakes. I told him I would just buy them then, which he was fine with. I was relieved because after baking for Carson's class birthday party & then for their birthday party with family, I really didn't feel like baking again so soon & two different kinds! But isn't that thoughtful of him? He was a bit disappointed because at school he had to have a white cupcake but really prefers chocolate. I was glad I saved some chocolate ones from the container for at home for him.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Andrew turns 6!
Andrew is now 6 years old. His birthday was on November 16th. Here he is enjoying his birthday cupcake.
He was excited to take cupcakes to school to celebrate with his kindergarten classmates. He decided that he wanted both white & chocolate cupcakes because some of his friends didn't like chocolate cupcakes. I told him I would just buy them then, which he was fine with. I was relieved because after baking for Carson's class birthday party & then for their birthday party with family, I really didn't feel like baking again so soon & two different kinds! But isn't that thoughtful of him? He was a bit disappointed because at school he had to have a white cupcake but really prefers chocolate. I was glad I saved some chocolate ones from the container for at home for him.
He was excited to take cupcakes to school to celebrate with his kindergarten classmates. He decided that he wanted both white & chocolate cupcakes because some of his friends didn't like chocolate cupcakes. I told him I would just buy them then, which he was fine with. I was relieved because after baking for Carson's class birthday party & then for their birthday party with family, I really didn't feel like baking again so soon & two different kinds! But isn't that thoughtful of him? He was a bit disappointed because at school he had to have a white cupcake but really prefers chocolate. I was glad I saved some chocolate ones from the container for at home for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment