Saturday, July 23, 2011

Smiles and Stretches

These pictures were taken on July 7th (at least I am in the current month now!).  That last week of June - first week of July, Alex started smiling a lot.  Prior to that he would smile every once in a while but this week nearly every time you talked to him his little face would light up with the cutest smile.  And he really started cooing/chattering a lot as well. 

I took these pictures after he woke up from a nap in his swing.


 Sometime he smiles so big that his eyes disappear...it's a Short thing.

And I love to see him stretch.  He does this every time I unwrap him from his swaddling blanket/kiddopotamus and nearly every time after he finishes nursing.  Too cute.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are too cute! I just want to give Alex a big squeeze, especially when he stretches so sweetly with the "Roar!" on his t-shirt.