Aren't baby shoes too cute?? It is probably a good thing that I have two boys because they don't need as many shoes as little girls! Andrew had this pair of Robeez that he wore nearly every day from the time he was about 10 months till 18 months.
We loved these shoes. They are really cute and soft soled for learning to walk. Carson has worn these as well. Carson also has this other pair of Robeez with dump trucks. We got these as a baby gift and they fit him perfectly because he loves dump trucks! We have a large metal tonka dump truck that he would put things in and zoom it around the house. Then I noticed knicks on the cupboard doors and the door frames, so it is now in the basement for him to play with.
This fall we got Carson a pair of Pediped shoes. I loved these cute little shoes! They are also very flexible with soft leather soles, but I liked that they looked more like an actual shoe. (I still love the Robeez, liked having the option between the two.) This pair was nice because he could wear them just about anywhere. These shoes have become a nice baby gift for me to give people. I most admit that I was a bit disappointed when I had to finally accept that these are too small for Carson. Today he wore a pair of brown leather hard soled shoes to church that had been Andrew's. They are really cute too, but I think it is more the thought of letting go & realizing that Carson is getting bigger. Carson didn't mind. Chad got him dressed and he marched right into the bathroom where I was getting ready. He bent over pointing to his shoes and attempted to say shoes.
ps.i have found a great website for shoes that right now are paying you for overnight shipping! that is right, the shoes end up costing less and no shipping charge to you.
3 comments:
we love Robeez at our house too! Have you seen their newest product, shoes with treads and a firmer sole to be worn outside!? Mara is getting some for Easter.
Beth
I have not seen these new shoes. I will have to look! Thanks
Ha! Beth, I was just going to write the exact same comment. Sadly, they don't make those shoes in bigger sizes. I'd sure get them for Isaac if I could!!
Post a Comment