Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Church Play Group
Today was the first church play group. We had been talking about getting together for a few weeks now. I think we will plan on meeting twice a month and see how it goes. Everybody came to our house today. There were 6 mothers and 10 children from the ages of 2 months to 5 years old. It was a lot of fun and a little crazy all at the same time! :) Andrew loves having other children to run around with but also had a little difficulty sharing all of his toys with them at times. Carson enjoyed himself, once he finally stopped clinging to me. He was not too happy when I was holding the little 2 month old! But he doesn't really like it when I hold Andrew either. He can be a little Moma's boy sometimes. We feel blessed to find these women and children to spend time with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad to hear that you have a new playgroup! We miss having you guys in Dayton, but are excited to hear all the ways you are getting established.
Post a Comment