I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.
Andrew has been singing/yelling the first phrase of the song Circle of Life recently. It is the opening song of the movie Lion King. Often it is when it is somewhat quiet and he burst out into "Aah!..." (I'm really not sure how to spell the rest of the phrase.) It took me a few times to figure out what he was actually saying and where it came from but not it is perfectly clear each time.
When I made the above ipod it had a neat tiger print on it to go with the lion king but somehow when I transferred it to the blog it was this boring yellow. oh well.
When I made the above ipod it had a neat tiger print on it to go with the lion king but somehow when I transferred it to the blog it was this boring yellow. oh well.
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! Very cute image of him bursting into song!
i like the music!
Post a Comment